THE INSOLE

100% HANDMADE COSTOMISED ORTHOTICS

Always treat your feet right! They're the workhorses of our bodies,

but we give them so little respect. When our feet hurt, we hurt all over.

Your Amazing Feet

발목 및 인대

52 Bones

he human body is made up of 206 bones. The feet have 52 bones, accounting for a quarter of all bones.

아기 ' s 피트

2% for 98%

The sole are of the foot accounts for only 2% of the body but supports the remaining 98%

조깅

180,000 km

The distance that a person walks in a lifetime is about 180,000 km, which is about 4 and a half times the distance of the Earth.

골반 X 레이

Toes to Head

The instability of the feet can impact on the whole body structures and organs.

Your Tired Feet

The arch of the sole of the foot play a major role in maintaining balance during standing, walking and running by absorbing the weight pressure. Surprisingly, the elasticity of the arch of the foot even support the digestion and the circulation of the body fluids like blood, lumph and cerebrospinal fluids. 

Since the body is a chain-like structure that is all connected, the deformation in the foot does not simply end at the foot and ankle but affects to the whole body, potentially leading to pain in the knees, hips, spines and head.

Osteo Custom Insole

Tailored not only to your feet but also to your spinal condition. 

foot-orthotics.jpg

STEP 1
We cast your feet very carefully but precisely. No machine.

Conditions.jpg

STEP 2
We check your whole body conditions, potentially loading to your feet.

Custom-Foot-Orthotics.jpg

STEP 3
We evaluate the arches of your feet and the pressure contribution on the sole of the feet.

d11791-207-f037d3e06bb4c39cf949-6.jpg

STEP 4
We make the tailored insoles like dental braces.

Your Healthy Body

The stability of the arch of your feet will lead to a healthier balance of the whole body. 

po.JPG
orthotics.jpg
po.JPG

Special Recommendation

걷는 아기 학습

BABIES & KIDS

Insoles wearing from 18 months old. 

If one of the parents has flat feet, please check your baby's feet and walking style. The earlier the better!

청바지의 다리

TEENS

Dramatic changes in the feet during the growing spurts.

This insoles will be the best option for preventing your child from the juvenile idiopathic scoliosis.

임신 한 여자 운동

MOMS

The relaxin hormone produced during the pregnancy and even after the delivery will induce moms' feet flatter. 

This maternity orthotics will be the best gift for mother's health. 

Price & Appointment

2.JPG
KakaoTalk_20221114_195458423.jpg

PRICE 

390,000 KRW

TIME FOR CUSTOM 

A week

APPOINTMENT

T. 02-525-1137

E. info@osteonaturecentre.com